Rotel A14 MKII Integrated Amplifier
New model - Arriving July, 2021. Accepting pre-orders now
The Rotel A14 MKII integrated amplifier is the new and improved version of its predecessor the A14.
- New Texas Instruments Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) supporting 32-bit/384kHz audio
- 25 component changes in the DAC output filters
- Power supply component changes were also implemented leveraging design strategies from Rotel’s Tribute models
- Additional changes in the signal path circuits provide a richer and fuller
- Certified as Roon Tested delivering the best possible experience using Roon software.
- MQA decoding and rendering
- 80 watts x 2 continuous power output at 8 ohms
- 150 watts x 2 max power output at 4 ohms
- Class AB amplifier
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) <0.018%
- 4 X RCA analog inputs
- 1 x RCA analogue pre-out
- Texas Instruments Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) supporting 32-bit/384kHz audio
- USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 384kHz 32bit)* *Driver installation required DSD and DoP support, MQA and MQA Studio (up to 24-bit / 384k Hz )
- 2 x digital inputs coaxial or Toslink
- Bluetooth with aptX and AAC
- Moving magnet phono input for turntable connection
- Includes remote control
Dimensions: 17" W × 3.6" H × 13.5" D
Finishes: Silver or Black
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects.