Rotel CD11 MKII CD player
The CD11 MKII CD Player replaces the existing CD11 Tribute model and includes over 10 critical components upgrades in the digital circuits surrounding the Texas Instruments 32-bit / 384kHz DAC.
Rotel has been designing and manufacturing CD players since the RCD-855 was launched in 1989 and has never looked back since.
- Smooth tray loading CD mechanism.
- High precision Texas Instruments PCM5102A 32-bit / 384kHz DAC.
- External custom tuned low pass filter circuits which render music on a large, open sound stage with expression and detail.
- Coaxial output connector for use as a CD Transport.
- Intuitive CD control functions on the front panel and included remote control ensure simple setup and operation.
- A rear panel 12V trigger input controls power and the RS232 connector allows seamless integration with popular control systems.
Dimensions: 17" W × 3.8" H × 12.4" D
Finishes: Silver or Black
Warranty: 2 years parts and labour against manufactures defects.