Rotel RA-1572 MKII Integrated Amplifier
The Rotel RA-1572 MKII integrated amplifier is the new and improved version of its predecessor the RA-1572.
- New Texas Instruments Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) supporting 32-bit/384kHz audio
- 33 component changes in acoustic capacitors, filter capacitors and the power supply
- Additional changes in the signal path circuits result in wider, deeper soundstage and improved accuracy and positioning
- Certified as Roon Tested delivering the best possible experience using Roon software.
- MQA decoding and rendering
- 120 watts x 2 continuous power output at 8 ohms
- 200 watts x 2 max power output at 4 ohms
- Class AB amplifier
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) <0.018%
- 3 X RCA analog inputs
- 1 x Balanced XLR input
- 1 x RCA analogue pre-out
- Texas Instruments Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) supporting 32-bit/384kHz audio
- USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 384kHz 32bit)* *Driver installation required DSD and DoP support, MQA and MQA Studio (up to 24-bit / 384k Hz )
- 2 x digital inputs coaxial or Toslink
- Bluetooth with aptX and AAC
- Moving magnet phono input for turntable connection
- Includes remote control
Dimensions: 17" W × 5.7" H × 14.1" D
Finishes: Silver or Black
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour against manufactures defects.