Sennheiser HD600 Headphones
The HD 600 headphones represent exactly Sennheiser is known for, being globally recognized as the standard for analytical high-fidelity listening.
The foundation of the HD 600 transducer system is an acoustically transparent open-back earcup that lets every single sound wave expand freely - a Sennheiser innovation pioneered and perfected for the most natural personal listening experience.
- Frequency response (speaker) 12 Hz - 40,500 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 97 dB (1 V)
- Impedance 300 Ω
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) < 0,1 % (1 kHz, 1 V)
- Cable length 3 m
- Adapter 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Transducer principle dynamic, open
- Weight 260 g
- Connector 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Ear coupling circumaural
- Magnetic field 1.8 mT