Wharfedale Elysian C Centre Speaker
Wharfedale used a no compromise approach to developing these speakers which turned out to be a masterpiece. From the Piano-Lacquer finished cabinet, created with details of true craftsmanship, through to the AMT (Air Motion Transformer) high frequency transducers and European manufactured bass drivers, ELYSIAN represents a new standard in the world of home audio experiences.
- Treble: 1" x 1.7" (27 x 45mm) AMT
- Midrange: 6" (150mm) Coated Fibre Glass Matrix Cone
- Bass: 8.5" (220mm) Coated Fibre Glass Matrix Cone x2
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω (compatible 8Ω )
- Crossover Frequency: 360Hz, 2.9kHz
- Frequency Response: 35Hz ~ 22kHz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 91dB (2.83V @1m)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 150W
Dimensions: 12.5" H x 32.6" W x 14.5" D
Weight: 66.5 lbs
These speakers are a non stocked item please expect approximately 2 weeks delivery time.