Yamaha Integrated Amplifier A-S801
With high sound quality ToP-ART circuitry and high stability construction, this integrated amplifier delivers superior musicality and powerful sound. And by incorporating advances like a USB DAC function, it fully supports the latest high resolution sound formats.
Features and specifications:
- 100W x 100W @ 8ohms 0.019% THD
- 120W x 120W @ 6ohms 0.038% THD
- USB DAC function supports 2.8MHz/5.6MHz DSD native resolution and PCM384kHz/32*bit reproduction * Windows support. Mac support is 24-bit.
- High efficiency ESS 32bit DAC (ES9010K2M)
- Digital signal indicator shows DSD and PCM playback formats and sampling frequencies
- High strength chassis contributes to high purity audio reproduction
- Double-bottom chassis for excellent vibration damping
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- Custom-made power transformer / 12,000uF block capacitors / Aluminium-extruded heat sinks
- 160W x 2 (max), 100W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- CD Direct Amplification and Pure Direct
- Phono input
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA terminals
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Connection for YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
Dimensions: 17.12” W x 6” H x 15.25” D
Finishes: Black or Silver
Warranty: 2 years parts and labour
We Also Recommend
Martin Logan Motion LX16 Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
Cambridge Audio Azur 751R V1 AV Receiver
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.